Monday, April 16, 2018

I will provide flawless proofreading and copy editing

I will provide flawless proofreading and copy editing












About:

Hello! My name is Sandra and I am a professional editor and wordsmith from Montreal, Canada with a passion and true talent for what I do.

For a mere 5$ per 1000 words,I will conduct:

-A thorough proofread of your document in English OR French
-A correction ofspelling, syntax, grammar, punctuation and fluidityissues.

On demand, I will also provide:
-Feedback and constructive criticism of your work

I do all my edits in Microsoft Word withTrack Changes

Upon completion of your order, you will receive:
-Original Word document with changelog/comments
-Final polishedWorddocument with changelog/comments removed

*For documents containing more than 6000 words, please contact me beforehand so we can negotiate a price/deadline!*

To get an idea of my proficiency in both English and French, please view the PDF files attached above by clicking on them and selecting "Full screen."

Reviews


ss2927539:Overall great experience

sandremi:Great experience.

celebratehome:Excellent work, highly reccommend!

sandremi:Great client, great experience.

misterboho:I choose Ms. Lebonte because she is more alien to my genres, thus giving me a critique that is less biased to familiarity.


No comments:

Post a Comment