Monday, April 2, 2018

I will do the ortho-typographical and style correction of a book in Spanish of 55,000 words or more

I will do the ortho-typographical and style correction of a book in Spanish of 55,000 words or more












About:

I have a degree in spanish language and literature and experience in the publishing field and I would like to help you improve your literary work. Concentrate on being creative and let me handle the painstaking work ✎

★ I offer you ★


  • Eliminate drafting errors, grammatical errors, spelling, redundancies, ambiguities, misuse of punctuation marks, among others
  • Editing your text to achieve a proper voice and correct expression of your ideas
  • Synthesize or extend your proposed concepts preserving the content created by you
  • I offer you a professional literary appreciation according to the genre that you have chosen, if you require it.


With  the  best  quality


No matter what theme you choose!

I have guaranteed experience in: stories, essays, poetry, novel, chronicle, minification, journalistic articles, scientists, interviews and more.


  • Ortho-typographic correction and style only for texts in SPANISH.


Any questions, contact me ;)

Reviews


artecuba:wonderful job

lapetiterose:Jarinton is a wonderful, sensitive and very talented poet. It has been a great experience working with him. I'm happy to help you with your book.

rexg79:Excelente trabajo!

lapetiterose:Muchas gracias, un placer ayudarte con tu proyecto ;)

hilbey:Gran trabajo. Muy comunicativa y calidad.\n¡Muchas gracias!


No comments:

Post a Comment