Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will edit or format word document

I will edit or format word document












About:

I am an expert in using microsoft word, excel, foxit phantom and adobe acrobat.Offering PDF Conversions, PDF & Word form creation, Document Formatting and IT services. I can convert any PDF document to Word, Excel, TXT, and Pubilsher formats while maintaining all original formatting. Need a scanned form made fillable? I can do that as well! I can also reformat your documents to make them fit your company brand or troubleshoot any existing formatting issues you may have. Let me work magic on your documents!

what i offer:

  • convert your document from one format to another. e.g word to pdf, word to excel, excel to word and lots more.
  • make your pdf files fillable
  • I can also edit and proofread for you. thanks
  • convert, retype and make your documents more unique and presentable


Always contact me before placing orders. very important

Have any Question? am always online Inbox me. 

I will respond to your queries within minutes. thanks





Reviews


capitaldiaper:Thank you for everything. You completed everything as expected and in a timely manner!

abbiefoodhaven:So pleased thank you

cyndipstewart:Yes very good

emily260:thanks

manos55:Amazing , incredible work\nEmily is a star that you can hire she is just amazing and talented!


No comments:

Post a Comment