Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I will assist in proofreading and editing

I will assist in proofreading and editing












About:

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT up to 5000 words forgrammar, punctuation, and spelling.


I guarantee to return your work in 24 hours! (Up to 2000 words).

I can usually deliver orders up to 5000 words in 24 hours too!

I am a native English speaker of the US with a first class honors degree, I have been proofreading and copy editing to a high standard for many years, and I am a published author.

I pay careful attention to detail to ensure that your edited copy is up to professional standards, correcting grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, and repetition- US or UK English.

I will make all necessary corrections and return your completed text, you can review all corrections using Microsoft Word's Track Changes feature.

Q:
What is Copy Editing?

A:It involves checking facts, re-phrasing and generally correcting the text in order to make it flow smoothly and professionally. Your document will be returned to you polished, perfected and publish-ready!

All these services at a pocket-friendly price.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment