Thursday, April 19, 2018

I will proofread and edit your content up to 1,500 words.

I will proofread and edit your content up to 1,500 words.












About:

I will proofread as well as edit your word document. College essays, potential stories, and anything else in between. I will proofread and edit any documents that needs it.


1,500 words and below documents are just 5 dollars. For each 1,500 words is just an additional 5 dollars.

Specifically for college essays, I will not add additional information to it.

Within my service, I check for:

  • Grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes
  • Sentence structure
  • Readable sentencing
  • Consistency
  • Repetitiveness


I have a real passion for proofreading and editing so please consider me as your editor!

Reviews


stevenguruokc:Fast and courteous

cpezzella:Great customer!

stevenguruokc:I needed someone to proofread my document. cpezella was always there to answer my questions. Fast and courteous.

cpezzella:Great communication. It was a pleasure to work with you. :)

yoniquehenry:Help with edits!


No comments:

Post a Comment