Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I will proofread and edit your content up to 6000 words.

I will proofread and edit your content up to 6000 words.












About:

Super-fast, super-efficient and super-cheap.

I will proofread and edit your essays, dissertation, website content, articles, etc. up to 5000 words in UK English or American English.

Through my years of experience I have developed a keen eye and high level of professionalism to ensure that your document is up to professional standards.

I will check the following and apply a consistent style to your document:

  • Capitalization
  • Grammar
  • Abbreviations
  • Punctuation
  • Numbers
  • Syntax
  • Usage


Your document will be delivered to youclean and polished. I will deliver on time and I guarantee you 100% satisfaction.

I look forward to working with you.

Contact me now!

Reviews


raulmarian:Completely satisfied! Second order in a week and the third one is on its way

iluv2proofread:Outstanding Experience!

earlchen2017:good job

iluv2proofread:Thank for your patronage.

earlchen2017:good job


No comments:

Post a Comment