Saturday, April 14, 2018

I will proofread and edit 3000 words within 8hrs

I will proofread and edit 3000 words within 8hrs












About:

Let me polish your writings with a magic touch. Also, ensuring that it will be grammatically correct. I will work beside you to make documents more professional.

I am comfortable with editing a diverse array of topics including:

  1. Business
  2. Healthcare
  3. Fashion
  4. Lifestyle
  5. Travel


The types of documents I can help you improve include:

  1. Articles
  2. Blog posts
  3. Business plans
  4. College Essays
  5. Business school essays
  6. Work projects

I'm happy to support to fulfill your needs, whether that's a light touch to help you get rid of grammatical errors or a more comprehensive edit including rewriting parts of your work.

Feel free to contact me for any inquiry.

Reviews


jadrennd:Excellent proofreading. Truly well done and dedicated.

jadrennd:The proofreading was meticulous. Proofreader wen line by line, page by page meticulously.\nThis is one best proofreading service at Fiverr.\n

bipasha_bala:Outstanding Experience!

jadrennd:She is one of the best proofreader here. She is meticulous, clear and very concise. Bravo!!!!

bipasha_bala:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment