Monday, February 17, 2020

Proofread Your Document Quickly And Accurately











About:

I will proofread and edit anything - from advertisements and fliers to essays and blog posts!



Any subject - I will make sure the grammar and spelling is flawless, and the content flows.



Up to 10 pages or 10,000 words per gig.



I have worked on:

- how-to guides

- short stories

- novels

- technical manuals

- university essays

- web pages

- blog articles



Please note: If your document is more than 10,000 words, it may take more than 3 days to complete. Contact me for a custom order if you have more than 13,000 words.

You can expect a returned paper within three days. Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Flick always exceeds my expectations!

:

Flick is always quick and very responsible. She has been my go-to editor for years.

:

Thank you Flick for doing such a great job?

:

A pleasure to work with!

:

Flick always does good work, professional, and on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment