Sunday, February 16, 2020

Professionally Proofread And Edit Your Books And Document











About:

Hi there,

Before placing an order, Kindly contact me first



As professionally trained proofreader and copy editor with over 9 years of experience in writing.

The experience I have with English language comes from the numerous papers and articles I have written over the years. I am currently based in Africa for to some writing project. 



What this service will cover

Checking of :



·         Contextual spellings

·         Grammar

·         Punctuation

·         Sentence structure and

·         Vocabulary enhancement

 If you have a specific request for your project, kindly send me a message.

 Order now to receive outstanding marketing content. Cheers!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Superb quality and great delivery. Seller proofread and edited my document professionally. I am happy with the work. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Great job.i recommend you

Seller's Response:

Great Experience! Thank you

Seller's Response:

Amazing and quality service delivered. I will come back and also recommend for buyers




No comments:

Post a Comment