Monday, February 3, 2020

Proofread And Copy Edit A Christian Book Or Ebook











About:

I am a professional copy editor with 12 years experience in content proofreading and editing.



I can help check your document for punctuation error, misspelling, and grammar.



I edit documents and books which include:

  • Non-academic documents

  • Technical documents
  • Brochures & Business Copies

  • Books (Printable full books, kindle texts, and e-books)
  • Website contents (articles, blog posts, etc)
  • Resumes and more.


While proofreading and editing, I focus on fixing

(For Content Written in English Language Only)
:


  • Spelling mistakes

  • Missing words 
  • Punctuation errors

  • Capitalization

  • Style, clarity and logic.


I do not outsource - because your satisfaction is my GOAL.



If you have larger content than specified on this gig, then contact me for a quote and get great discount.



100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!


Reviews


:

Outstanding Experience.

:

She was quite accommodating, completed the task well ahead of schedule, and was pleasant the whole process.

:

Rita you are amazing , will recommend you to my friends

:

I needed someone to help at my busy schedule, Rita was there for me and she did a great job.

:

was hoping the editing would be a little better...did simple grammer/spelling but no phrase suggestions etc..




No comments:

Post a Comment