Friday, February 14, 2020

Proofread And Polish Your Fictional Story Or Book











About:

The only thing I love more than reading a good story is helping to make it perfect.



This gig is to give you a ballpark idea of my pricing for proofreading and copy editing.



Message me BEFORE purchasing a gig or I WILL cancel it. Each project is unique, and I prefer to create a custom gig that fits your project.



I offer:



- Fast turn around

- Corrected spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax errors

- Reworked awkward sentences

- Vocabulary suggestions

- Professional polish for an added sparkle

- General feedback



I use Microsoft Word, with Track Changes on.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The best editor ever.

:

I have worked with emberstoflames before. She is a fantastic editor. She offers excellent and thoughtful commentary, greatly enhancing the work submitted. I would be reluctant to publish anything without her first reviewing it..

:

This is my second project with Catherine. I trust her advice. Love working with her!

:

The best editor I could think of.

:

Another outstanding project!




No comments:

Post a Comment