Sunday, February 9, 2020

Proofread Edit And Grammar Check Your English Text











About:

I will proofread your text document and correct for spelling, grammar, tone, and flow.  I will send you back my suggested corrections, and you may resubmit again after making the desired changes, just to be certain that we got everything right!  I will do my best to preserve the intended style and tone of your document.  Please note:  I CANNOT edit or proofread any educational writing, essays or schoolwork, as per Fiverr Terms of Service.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great correction and perfectly on time considering that I needed this grammar check in a really short period of time! Thanks a lot!

:

All good.....

:

It was a pleasant experience working with Adam. There are editors who will change the whole sentence structure and meaning, but Adam work with what I had and polish it for the better. Very pleased with the delivery!

:

Big recommendation. Delivered faster than promised with very good quality.

:

very fast, great job, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment