Monday, February 3, 2020

Proofreading And Editing,Proofreading Your Book











About:

I’m a professional editor and a published author. I’ve been trained in this field and have worked for magazines and publishing houses for years. You will be hiring a true professional and I love what I do!

 

My services focuses on making your book well-polished and ready for print. I will check for:

  • Contextual spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Grammar
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity & flow
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure



 

I am happy to help with any project... no matter how big or small.





**You will get two versions of your project: Track version and clean version (track change removed)





Fast and excellent delivery… guaranteed! 



Thank you in advance!

Shirley

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Pleasant personal experience. The price of the service seemed great. However, she didn't deliver all that we agreed on.

Seller's Response:

This buyer is ungrateful,after giving him my best,he gave a poor review while he told me in the chat session that he was pleased with my work.Very unfair.

Seller's Response:

I'm sorry but unresponsive and didn't deliver what she offered

Seller's Response:

wow! Shirley is so amazing! She turned my work into a bestseller.Her skills are so perfect.She pays attention to clients instructions and delivers early enough.Shirley is the best and I will always patronize her. Highly recommended!

:

Nancy thanks so much. Quality job is all I know how to deliver.




No comments:

Post a Comment