Monday, February 10, 2020

Provide Best Proofreading And Editing At Low Cost











About:

I have done instrumentation engineering and a proficient user of English language. If there is anybody you can trust to handle your proofreading and Editing services perfectly, it's got to be me. I have got 8 bands in IELTS.

Place an order for this gig, and I will professionally proofread and edit any document up to 1,500 words within 24 hours. 



If you have a larger document than this, send me a private message and I will make you a mouth-watering .custom offer.  



My proofreading and editing service includes:

  • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  • Tenses related issues
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structures 
  • Improve Readability
  • Consistency

  • Brevity checks
  • Copyediting
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes as standard


All of this will be done and order delivered within 24 hours (usually less)



NOTE: I accept ALL kinds of documents.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment