Saturday, February 8, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Document Up To 2000 Words











About:

I am a professionally trained proofreader and copy editor. I have an exceptional eye for detail. I can also help with any length of document, just message me and I will give you a great quote and delivery estimate.

I will do the following:

  • Correct grammatical
  • Spelling and 
  • Punctuation errors
  • Improve flow of text
  • Ensure consistency
  • Re-structure sentences where needed 

I can work to specified requests, attending to only what is requested. I have several years experience proofreading for professional clients and companies.

I always endeavor to preserve the voice of the writer, and make no alterations to writing style unless requested. I am extremely flexible in terms of working hours and deadlines. I take great care with my work and pride myself on achieving professional standards at all times.

I look forward to working with you! 

Reviews


:

Seller was a great listener and was very kind . Working with this seller put me at ease.

:

Carol is a saint with words! She relieved so my pressure from my dissertation, and i recommend anyone to use her service for their own work! Thank you for the help! Adaam Rajani xx

:

Really fast and good feedback

:

It was fast and great. Not a lot of work but just what I needed.

:

Amazing quality, thanks so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment