Monday, February 17, 2020

A Fast Spanish Proofreading Of 2500 Words











About:

Greetings! My name is Juliana. Welcome to my page.

I am a native Spanish-speaker and avid reader. I also self-publish my own books and write paid articles for blogs. As such, I am comfortable proofreading, editing, and providing feedback on any type of writing. Proofreading is my passion!!



If you need a quick revamp or extra editing eyes to strengthen your text, I will provide complete proofreading and editing to make sure your text will be amazing. 



Leave the grammar to me and let's get started! I will check and proofread verbs and pronouns, proper reading in Spanish, grammar and punctuation.



I only do Proofreading for texts in Spanish

I offer:

  • Sentence Structure
  • Grammar, punctuation and spelling
  • Tenses
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Proofreading of Books (if your book or long text have a number of words not specified in the gig, please don't hesitate to contact me)


IMPORTANT!: 
The files for proofreading will only be received in Microsoft Word format.



PDF or Pages formats are not allowed.  

Responsibility, Quality and Accurate work Guaranteed. Have a nice day!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The cooperation with julianabm92 was great. She has worked very conscientiously and accurately. Moreover, the communication with her was very pleasant. I can recommend her to everyone. :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order! Excellent buyer! Thank you for your tip!! I will be glad to work with you in the future.

Seller's Response:

El trabajo de Juliana es espectacular. Muy profesional y para mi sorpresa demasiado de rápido. Definitivamente vuelvo a trabajar con ella.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order! Outstanding experience! I will be glad to work with you in the future. Thank you for your tip!!

Seller's Response:

Me encanto su trabajo. Fue más allá de hacer correcciones ortográficas, me ayudó con el vocabulario ya que soy extranjera.




No comments:

Post a Comment