Thursday, February 6, 2020

Proofread And Edit Up To 3,000 Words In English











About:

"I HIGHLY recommend her services. She caught many sentences that didn't make sense. Made my work sound better. Thank you once again!" - Satisfied Customer



"She is a gem in this Fiverr community. Thank you for making my work perfect." - Satisfied Customer



"Excellent proofreading! One can see she really reads with understanding, not just grammar-oriented!" - Satisfied Customer



For $5, I will proofread and edit 3,000 words for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and correct word and tense usage.



With this gig, you will receive: 

  • 1 Microsoft Word or PDF document showing all edits made using track changes
  • 1 Microsoft Word or PDF document with all markings, comments, and changes removed
  • All content personally edited  - I do NOT outsource 


Check out my gig extras for services including 24 hr delivery, 12 hr delivery, light re-writing for sentence clarity and word flow, and MORE!

Reviews


:

Cyn delivered a tremendous job! She read the document carefully, trying to understand every detail and suggesting many corrections. She was a bit late, but it was absolutely worth the wait. I was impressed

:

I love working with Cindy, always and again!

:

very easy to connect very helpful and professional , highly recommended .

:

Awesome as always! I'm coming with more texts very soon and feel so grateful for having found your gig! Thank you!

:

Hello - everything was fine, only a little be late delivery - thank you for your good work!




No comments:

Post a Comment