Monday, February 10, 2020

Make Layout Design For Book, Ebook, Whitepaper











About:

I'll design your book, ebook or text becomes more professional and attractive
with the addition of illustrator, image, background and cover (in 2D or 3D), Basic package NOT include cover, and also can be added to the active link (can be clicked on to the link you want)
so that ebook you become more attractive and professional


* Basic package: design layout, add illustrations and backgound, 5 pages (not include cover)



MORE 5 pages contact me via MESSAGE INBOX

I will give price (offer) after I know the number of pages





If the above packages/Prices are out of budget? Please feel free to contact and negotiate. Just inbox me with your work details, i'll get back to your ASAP.



SOURCE FILE Layout in Adobe InDesign (.indd) 



* UNLIMITED REVISION, before complete order



if you have any questions, please contact me via INBOX







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good. It would be better if I was able to communicate by way other than email. Very difficult to get ideas across to someone without spending large amounts of time on the emails.

Seller's Response:

Good buyer. Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Very responsive and quick to understand the requests. I don't know if the product I got contains the editing ability I need or if that will be sent to me later

Seller's Response:

Good buyer. Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Thanks, Adin, good work




No comments:

Post a Comment