Saturday, February 15, 2020

Professionally Edit Any Work Of Fiction











About:

As a graduate with a first class honours degree from the University of Cambridge, I have many years of experience editing short and long pieces of written work; both academic and fictional.



For academic work, I will thoroughly check your spelling, grammar, overall structure and referencing. For fictional text, as well as checking spelling and grammar, I will assess and provide critical feedback on the layout, flow and consistency of your work.



Please send me a message with your exact word count and the types of feedback required, and I will tailor the quote accordingly.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very communicative. I recommend this seller

Seller's Response:

the worst service provider on fiverr did not do anything that was required and trying to steal my money by manipulating the dispute system

Seller's Response:

To show where changes have been made I used the 'Track Changes' function (as is standard). The buyer did not understand how Tracked Changes worked. I removed the annotations and just delivered the finished document. The buyer asked for a refund (without a reason) and was denied as the work was done.

:

Great experience! Fast, thorough and communicative :)

:

Buyer gave me all the information needed to effectively complete the job, it was a real pleasure and I hope to work with you again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment