Friday, July 6, 2018

I will Proofread and edit up to 1000 words

I will Proofread and edit up to 1000 words












About:


I willPROOFREADand EDIT your documents forgrammar, punctuation, and spelling using my professional skills inproofreadingand editing.

My several years of experience inProofreadingArticles amp; Blog posts,Website content,Project/Thesis,Resumes and Cover letters,Books and e-Books,Novels, Contracts, Proposals, and more makes me well-skilled at finding your spelling and grammar errors, and also to improve the cohesive structure of your projects.

I will proofread and edit:

  • Capitalization
  • Grammar
  • Syntax
  • Omission
  • Redundancy
  • Readability
  • Poor Sentence Structure
  • Usage
  • Spelling
  • Hyphenation
  • Abbreviations
  • Punctuation
  • Numbers

All of these will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within24 hours! I always deliver on-time, and often ahead of schedule.

If you have any questions regarding my service, or what I can do to help you, please feel free toContact me.

Reviews


frank3030:Thank you very much!

hinaakhaliq:Thanks very cooperative

frank3030:Thank you very much!

hinaakhaliq:Thanks very cooperative

:


No comments:

Post a Comment