Friday, July 6, 2018

I will proofread up to 1,750 words

I will proofread up to 1,750 words












About:

I will proofread 1,750 words of your document.  This gig is for documents that have already been through an editing process and a final check is required.  If your document has not been edited, then please use my editing gig.

For longer works, such as books, please send the manuscript for review prior to ordering, so that I can check that this is the right gig for you.

I am a full-time freelance editor, proofreader and publisher and have worked successfully with a number of authors over the last 5 years.  I take pride in your work as though it was my own.  

Reviews


alessandropapin:Intelligent and punctual remarks. Order delivered even before the deadline. Maybe the best seller on Fiverr

marillionite:Happy to help as always!

antoninologgia:This was my order n.5 and Martin it's always doing a great and indispensable job for my company. Highly recommended

marillionite:Happy to help as always!

veronicahislop:Efficient delivery and clear communication


No comments:

Post a Comment