Friday, July 6, 2018

I will send you the custom offer.

I will send you the custom offer.












About:

I will professionally proofread and edit your Korean document.
To receive a custom offer, please show me your file(s) first.

My proofreading and editing service checks:
  • Grammar, punctuation, and spelling 
  • Sentence structure 
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Redundancy

My service also includes:
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes enabled

Examples of the projects I accept:
  • Ebooks (fiction or non-fiction)
  • Whitepaper
  • Website
  • Novels
  • Blog posts
  • Marketing 
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • E-mails (personal or business)
  • Short stories
  • Manuscripts
  • Technical documents
  • Legal documents
  • Lots more!

Reviews


reicabucos:Thanks a lot.

jooyeonkang:You are welcome :) It's my pleasure to work with you!

reicabucos:Thanks a lot!

jooyeonkang:You are welcome! I will look forward to working with you soon again :)

reicabucos:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment