Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will accurately proofread and edit your manuscript with an excellent turnaround

I will accurately proofread and edit your manuscript with an excellent turnaround












About:

Let a highly experienced editor provide a proofreading and editing service for your documents! I will accurately treat your manuscript, other documents as I would treat my own and give it the duty and care it deserves.

So if you feel your writing needs a fresh pair of eyes and a certain amount of tweaking, let me go over it and make subtle improvements - or drastic ones if you prefer.I will ensure that your work is error-free, polished, and consistent while maintaining the voice, style, and feel of the piece.

My aim is to make you happier and more confident in your work.

My Gig checks:
Grammar 
punctuation 
spelling 
Consistency
Sentence structure 
Readability

I accept manuscripts like:
Short stories
E-mails (personal or business)
Technical documents
Ebooks (Both fiction or non-fiction)
Novels

I'll send you a marked up document showing all the changes I made in your document and a clean copy that is ready to be published.

NOTE: I keep all communication on the Fiverr platform - therefore, I will not be giving out my phone number or email address. This is to ensure that, in case of dispute, there is a record of everything that has been said.

Thank you

Reviews


ajohns80:Yeesss! Totally worth the money. Thanks for all your help!

proofreadbook:Outstanding Experience

tlsmiles:The seller is extremely quick with returning the final edits to my work one know's how to add an extra spice to my content. She is great to work with and I will work with her again in the future. Thank you! \n\n-Satisfied Customer

proofreadbook:Outstanding Experience!

fredasforbes:She works fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment