Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will proofread and provide notations for awkward sentences and sections.

I will proofread and provide notations for awkward sentences and sections.












About:

"Very satisfied with this seller. She does awesome work."  - Recent Buyer


Are you about to publish a blog post or book? Or maybe about to submit your resume for your dream job? 

Don't let your writing get passed over because of grammar, punctuation or spelling mistakes. 

I will improve the readability of your document. I have 5 years of experience teaching writing, English grammar, usage and mechanics. I will personally proofread for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I do not outsource. 

What you will receive:
  • One document with all suggestions notated using track changes in Microsoft Word  OR  one document from iAnnotate (your choice)
  • Critique package: receive detailed comments about the content, organization, and flow of the document

How to Order:
  • Purchase enough gigs to cover the word count of your project
  • For track changes in Microsoft word: attach a word doc. 
  • For edits in iAnnotate: attach Google doc.


If you are looking for something specific, need more than two gigs worth to cover the word count, or just have a question about one of my packages, please contact me before you buy. 

What are you waiting for? Let's team up!

Reviews


jennag812:Thanks so much, insightful feedback!

maelleprep:Wonderful to work with! Thanks!!

karen2809:She is just the best! Quick response, quick delivery, high quality, super ethical, Highly recommended!!

maelleprep:Always wonderful working with you! And thank you so much for the generous tip.

elijahblowers:This is my second order with her because the work is always perfect


No comments:

Post a Comment