Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will format your book for createspace,kindle,lulu,blurb

I will format your book for createspace,kindle,lulu,blurb












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Format book for  IngramSpark, Lulu , Blurb, Lightning Source etc

For Kindle and Createspace Please visit:

https://goo.gl/4mU8bB

Some of my key features:

  • Professional design and layout of your pages, with correct title, paragraph and text styling applied.
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • No Rejection Guarantee
  • Free Source File(if required)

Price depend on number of pages and graphics


Contact me

Reviews


malikbolkiah:I would work with him again if I plan to produce another picture book.

jamint123:Fast delivery and quality work

diongiacchina:Easy to work with, only thing is they take long to respond

smooar:As always a great experience with this seller.

ankittodi:Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to working with you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment