Sunday, July 8, 2018

I will beta read your work up to 40,000 words

I will beta read your work up to 40,000 words












About:

Congratulations, you just finished your manuscript. You have scaled the first hurdle, and it is a big deal. Now, you need another eye to go through your work. You need someone to put the literary thermometer in your work and feel it. If you order my gig I will check
*The Plot strength
*Pace and flow
*Readability and reader engagement
*Dialogue credibility 
*Character development
*General aspects such as the strengths and weaknesses of your work.
What types of book will I look at?
Non-fiction
Literary fiction
Romance
Historical Fiction
Christian Book
Etc.
You must be exhausted after finishing your book, why are you expending more energy reading this? Place your order immediately and watch me take your work to surgery.

Reviews


shawnwomackauth:Working with Kingsleywrites was an excellent experience throughout the entire novel. I will be reaching out to him with future projects.

kingsleywrites:I enjoyed the experience. Learnt a lot about life in inner city Caribbean and life of an average American immigrant. Thank you! I look forward to your future write-ups.

pupdogbone1969:For the second time, this gig was effective and thoughtfully pointed with positive and constructive feedback, would use again.

kingsleywrites:Another work, another tip. Thank you! \nI look forward to continue reading your fine prose.

pupdogbone1969:Attentive, thoughtful feedback that offered praise and warm notes for revision. Would use this gig again.


No comments:

Post a Comment