Sunday, July 8, 2018

I will write, edit, proof read your work with the same intensity that I bring to my own work. + See More

I will write, edit, proof read your work with the same intensity that I bring to my own work. + See More












About:

I will provide high quality editing and proofreading services.
I work with reports for a living and hence have a keen sense of detail and succinctness.

How to order:
1. Order adequate basic gigs to cover word count (3000 words = 3 basis gigs)
2. Use MS-Word document. I will deliver a track change version + a neat copy.

I can also offer customized packages depending on your requirements. Send me a message and we will whip up something mutually workable!

I can provide formatting services as well. Send me a message for a deal on formatting only!

I am a hands-on person and will ensure your requirements are fully met.

Cheers,
Darshan

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment