Sunday, July 8, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit your book to flawlessness

I will professionally proofread and edit your book to flawlessness












About:

Do you need someone to professionally proofread and edit your content?

Look no further, as a professional with about 5 years of experience is here to give you the best proofreading and editing services.

I will proofread and edit up to 5,000 words of content for grammar, spelling, punctuation, style, and cohesion for only $5.

My years of experience in proofreading resumes and cover letters, academic papers, research publications, books and e-books, contracts, proposals, and a lot more makes me especially adept at finding your spelling and grammar errors and also to improve the cohesive structure of your projects.

I will proofread and edit your writing in two days. However, if you have specific needs or details that pertain to your project, or want it delivered within or less than 24 hours, kindly let me know before the order.

Why You Should Order This Proofreading Gig:

  • Professional and In-depth Proofreading and Editing
  • Very fast turn-around. (I have a knack for beating deadlines)
  • Privacy Assurance

NOTE: I can create a custom order to suit your need 

100% customer satisfaction guaranteed

Impressed? Order Now! A trial will convince you.

Reviews


beemjw:I was very impressed with His work. I definitely will be using the seller for the next job in the near future.

daileycon:Great price, great work and fast! Can't beat that!

samtellect:Thank you very much.

wporsha:Words can not describe how comfortable samtellect made me feel. With this being my first project, I did not know what to expect and was actually scared to step out. However, he made it so easy and his approach in taking care of my needs was super awesome. The editing he performed was awesome. I will use him again in the future.

samtellect:This is one of the most awesome buyers I have ever encountered. She has renewed my determination to give my best in this job.


No comments:

Post a Comment