Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will help you take your strategic marketing and business initiatives to the next level of success.

I will help you take your strategic marketing and business initiatives to the next level of success.












About:

Every piece of writing should be reviewed by a fresh pair of eyes - staring at your work for too long will allow mistakes to slip through the cracks.

In my profession, I write a variety of internal and external documents that include press releases, manuals, blogs, social media feeds and more!  Even I have someone to review my work!

I will proofread your work for spelling and grammatical errors.  I will edit your work so that it's clear, understandable and speaks to the reader - remember you must always consider your target audience!

Note - Depending on the work and amount of time required to edit, prices may vary.

Reviews


featherdarling:I used Morgan's services a couple years ago for my website content and because of her professionalism and quality work, I came back to her to assist me in editing some short stories I haven written. Thanks Morgan, I will speak to you sooner than later for my next round of stories!

morgan03:Outstanding Experience!

carlavanwalsum:Very much to the point. has clear insights and feedback.\nDefinitely good marketing skills.

morgan03:Outstanding Experience!

carlavanwalsum:Very effective, well done editing . Excellent!


No comments:

Post a Comment