Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will proofread french texts for you

I will proofread french texts for you












About:

Proofreading french files, books, etc. with following of the corrections or not, following your instructions.  

The prices are in the gigs and gigs description. 

If your files has more than 8 000 words, please contact me to get a custom offer. 

The starting  price is 20$ from 8 000 to 18 000 words and 5$ more each 10 000 words. (possibility to discuss the price and the delivery time as long as it's ok for both Parties) 

Please contact me for any question. 

Reviews


pausenterprises:the best french proofreader i have encountered :)

romanhe:great work as usual, Aurelle puts a lot of emphasise on structured work- I love getting files back where I don't have to do anything else anymore!

natongrois:Nothing to add :)

romanhe:Bon travail ... I mean good work. Always a pleasure.

medaliali:Un très bon travail et une satisfaction à 100 %. Je la recommande fortement


No comments:

Post a Comment