Friday, July 6, 2018

I will be able to create and send your converted document to your requirements with 100% quality + See More

I will be able to create and send your converted document to your requirements with 100% quality + See More












About:

I will do any job related to OCR. 


I have real experience in that field and working with top rated software's. So i can provide cool service for you. 


Do you have a PDF document or any format of scanned document and want to convert the text to WORD?
Don't worry,  let me convert them for you to EDITABLE MS-Word / Excel or other file.

I will convert the text from  20 pages of image files (.JPG, .GIF, .PNG, .TIF, .PDF) to a searchable text document (.TXT, .PDF, .DOC, .DOCX, .RTF, XLS, XLSX) using professional Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software. 

100% satisfaction Guarantee & Unlimited table Revisions


I can do your editing Professionally


Reviews


fxxmpx:Excellent work.

thushpriya:Thanks for your Comment, You have any OCR problem Please contact to me any time, I can promise to get solution to you quickly.I like work with you again

wadeul:Well, I contacted at first for asking if he could do what I needed. He said yes then asked me more money after to finally don't deliver anything. I lost time and money. Hope that he learned the lesson in order to improve his service.

thushpriya:Buyer Not Understand the Situation. He force me to doing his job after i cancel his order for my personal reason.. i cancel his order with in 3 hours , therefore not wasted his time....

dalekrev:Great job done


No comments:

Post a Comment