Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Proofreading And Editing For Italian As Native Speaker











About:

Hi, I’m Simona.

I am Italian born, ethnic Chinese, and speak Native Italian, and fluent Spanish and Portuguese. I have travelled and while studying. I’ve lived in Germany, Spain and Portugal. Currently, with 5 years of professional experience mainly within fashion industry, I am offering TRANSLATION gigs.

ABOUT THIS GIG: 

- Proofread and editing will be done accurately in the content of grammar and spelling.

- Words up to 1000 for Italian language

Please note that this Gig is for proofread and edit only, check out my other Gigs for 

translation.



CUSTOM GIG

- I will collaborate with you interpreting and understanding your content in an accurate way and producing a bespoke solution.



ORDER NOW

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me before ordering.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment