Sunday, July 8, 2018

I will provide complete, high-quality copy and developmental editing of your novel manuscript.

I will provide complete, high-quality copy and developmental editing of your novel manuscript.












About:

I am offering developmental and copy editing services. I will also rewrite articles from scratch with a custom offer. I guarantee exceptionally high-quality work delivered within one day, depending on length (5000 words or less per day). I am a technical writer by trade with six years experience and have been a hobbyist creative writer for over twenty. 

Reviews


soababio:Good job and Honest

justadampaul:Happy to have helped this client. Good communication. Thanks!

fusionzed:Quick delivery, professional and very good at what he does! Very impressed!

justadampaul:Great experience working with this client. Professionalism and clear communication. Thanks!

paultel:Great experience. Very fast and accurate work.


No comments:

Post a Comment