Sunday, July 8, 2018

I will deep-edit and provide 250+ words of feedback on your essay in only one day!

I will deep-edit and provide 250+ words of feedback on your essay in only one day!












About:

Are you applying to an elite university or Ivy League school? Do you want your personal statement or application essay to stand out from the crowd? I was able to attend my dream school of Brown University, and I've worked for three years as an admissions adviser for over 250 students accepted to Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Columbia, Princeton, and other selective schools! Whether you need feedback on grammar, writing style, or organization, I will help you create a competitive application. *I will not write your essay or application for you*

My detailed proofreading will ensure that your essay is error-free, and my suggestions, critiques, and feedback will help you develop your statement of purpose or application essay so that it leaves an outstanding and memorable impression. With my expert help, your essay will have the sophistication needed to captivate the admissions officers of undergraduate schools, master's programs, medical schools, business schools, or graduate schools. I will review unlimited drafts to make your essay the best it can be.

Please read my entirely 5-star reviews below and message me with any questions!

Reviews


taotang284:Brook is really amazing. She provided extremely constructive and insightful feedback on my application essays. She was very patient and continued to help until I was satisfied with the final outcome.She always deliver ahead of time. I will certainly recommend her!

limtenghwee:She's an amazing seller! Very prompt and delivers ahead of the deadline. She provided very thorough revision of my personal statement and gave extremely constructive and insightful feedback. She was very patient and always offered to review it until i was satisfied with the final product. I would love to work with her again.

mtorrez18:It is a great seller and very helpful.

ir3n3t:Writing a personal statement in a foreign language can be a pretty intimidating task. Thank you, Brooke, for the corrections and the invaluable advice!

rezaron:Great working with her. great response, reviewed PS, and went back and forth until I was happy with result.


No comments:

Post a Comment