Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will Edit, Proof, And Polish Your Story Or Book

I will Edit, Proof, And Polish Your Story Or Book












About:

I am a highly detail-oriented meticulous perfectionist with the goal of accuracy in everything. A native US English speaker. My aim in every job is to exceed expectations.

I am a traditionally published author (fiction) and have spent the last five years editing and critiquing memoir, non-fiction, fiction and articles. I do everything from full, comprehensive editing to straight proofing. I will offer suggestions to improve the clarity and flow of your words, make sure you haven't missed a single error in grammar, spelling, or syntax, and that you have said exactly what you meant to say in the best possible way. So I can provide a quick turnaround for documents, usually within 24 hours.

NOTE: You will get The edited document with Microsoft Track Changes, so that you can identify all of my corrections.

Order my gig now or message me for your custom offer.

Best regards,

Jodi White

Reviews


aha121aha121:You get what you pay for.

jodieditsbook:Over one thousand corrections made to improve your book. You should have asked for modification instead of this review. Beware of this buyer.

branddriven:Great job done to a high standard with fast turnaround. Highly recommended.

privatelabel001:Fast turnaround

jodieditsbook:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment