Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will be your book doctor and collaborative editor

I will be your book doctor and collaborative editor












About:

*** PLEASE contact me before ordering so we can iron out the details and ensure we are both on the same page with your expectations and timeline. ***

A collaborative editor (ie: book doctor) tailors their work to the needs of the author and the manuscript. First, let me get a feel for the content of your book and then we'll discuss the critical issues I've uncovered based on the points below. Then we'll move into the type of editing your document needs. This may be light or heavy editing, adding transitional phrasing, rearranging content, wordsmithing, etc.

Every book needs these elements addressed:

pace
style
flow
tone
issues such as verbosity, redundancy, grammar, syntax, punctuation, etc.

Fiction books need all of the above elements working well in addition to 
interesting, well-developed:

story arcs
characterization  
dialogue
multi-dimensional scenes

Non-fiction books have special elements that must be addressed, as well:

thesis
organization of material
clarity of message
citations

Let me help you find the cure for what ails your book. You won't be disappointed with my work.
Custom packages and rates available upon request.

Reviews


dutchangle1:Thank you! I'll digest these notes over the next day. I appreciate the look into collaborating.\nAnd Propmaster is used as \

brjavaman:Wow! This was my first work with the seller and it was totally AMAZING! I'm speechless with the results. I see my voice and my style, it is my material, it is me! But... at the same time, it is completely new material from what I turned in. Thanks Cindy!!!

cldraughon:Thanks for trusting me with your manuscript, Bruno. You were absolutely awesome to work with and your material is new and refreshing and will certainly help people find the job of their dreams. I hope we have the chance to work today again some day!

scalperjk91:Thank you. I'm so glad to meet your rewriting!

urshasermek:thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment