Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will edit and proofread any spanish document or web

I will edit and proofread any spanish document or web












About:

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING, I MAY SEND YOU A CUSTOM OFFER WITH A SPECIAL GIFT! TRY IT!

I ONLY OFFER HIGH QU
ALITY RESULTS
!

I am a native Spanish speaker, from Spain, and with an MD in Spanish Philology. I have been working professionally as a writer, translator and content creator for more than 10 years. All my works are always proofread, so it is natural for me proofread Spanish very fast and accurate.

I offer:

- A PERFECT, high quality proofread in neutral Spanish from SPAIN.
- High Quality Proofread, you will get it ready for print and use.
- Includes all kind of fixes: Punctuation, grammar, spelling, redundancy, sentence structure, bad verb conjugation, genre mistakes, literal translation mistakes, inappropriate use of pronouns....
- Includes content rewrite when needed: Useful for those bad/machine translations.
- Includes TRANSLATION from source when the document is very bad translated and is almost illegible (only for English sources and Spanish text).
- A perfect polish for your document or website.
- Any style accepted.

Send me your sample text for a custom offer and deadline.

Thank you!

Juan


Reviews


jdagostini:Outstanding Experience. Exceeded​ my expectations​ and provided excellent feedback. Highly recommended. :)

juanwriter:Me and the Spanish Works team appreciate your kind review. We are ready for the next order, thank you!!

ruudruud:Thank you for your help in proofreading and testing my Spanish website! Great work Juan.

juanwriter:Thank you!! Always ready for the next task.

marcogatti:Perfect job. In time and high quality


No comments:

Post a Comment