Sunday, July 8, 2018

I will proofread and copy edit your english book or ebook book editing

I will proofread and copy edit your english book or ebook book editing












About:

Fellow writer,

Your search for a TOP-QUALITY freelancer to PROOFREAD & EDIT your Book or eBook is finally over; I am only one click away!


Reasons for Choosing Me to Proofread & Edit your Book:

  • Two Proficiency Certificates in English (Cambridge & Michigan Universities, 1999)
  • Certified English Teacher (2000)
  • Level-2 seller―100% positive feedback!
  • My love & passion is English (translating, proofreading, editing)
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back!
  • Delivery in two Word files (edits visible & incorporated respectively)
  • Always over delivering (check the reviews).
  • Easy, straightforward communication
  • Big Vol. & Referral Discounts

I fix Grammar, Punctuation, Spelling, Syntax, Sentence Structure, poor Vocabulary, Clarity & Flow. Showing respect to your unique voice, I perform the changes or make improvement suggestions on highlighted issues.

Note: It is imperative that you contact me first before ordering.


I usually reply within an hour; thus having an instant conversation with me should be a breeze. So let's talk & see what your book's needs are & how soon we can have it ready.


Go ahead then & send the first message! I'll be happy to help!

Reviews


jasminasusak:Thank you so much. Marina is the best!

mpap_78:Thank you, Jasmina! I really love working with you!

sietskec:Perfect job. Was Polish writer. Very good work.

mpap_78:Thank you very much!

sietskec:Great Job,


No comments:

Post a Comment