Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will edit and proofread chinese up to 5000 characters

I will edit and proofread chinese up to 5000 characters












About:

Proofread and edit your Chinese (simplified and traditional) essay or novel up to 5000 words (or more?) according to your preference.

Why should you choose me!

  • Chinese is my native language
  • Chinese-based family & native Chinese speaker
  • Learn Chinese for more than 12 years in school life and can speak and write it fluently. 

What I Do:

  • I can check your spelling, grammars and punctuation .
  • I can correct short or long essays and even novels in your desire
  • Do not hesitate to contact me BEFORE you place an order to ensure my availability ^-^

Notes & Clarifications:

##About additional words##
Please be advised that I charge $10 for the first 5000 words, and each additional 2000 words it charges $5, as how I stated in my package. Feel free to drop me a message if you do have any doubts. 

##About custom offer##
This is perfectly applied to those with tons of words. For documents more than 10k, I kindly suggest you to drop me a message with all the details so I can send you a custom offer. 

I always want my clients to bear in mind that buying not based on a price point but on the benefits or outcomes they’re going to receive from buying. :D

Reviews


varoon:Nice to work with, delivered as expected.\nTrusted seller. will order again :-)

jamiekong:Great experience!

onlinesystem:Thank you so much for your prompt work.

jamiekong:Outstanding Experience!

sinori008:I hired this translator in hopes I don't hire someone who is not skilled or inexperienced. Jamie went out of her way to make sure I was happy and received what I ordered. I think she ended up doing more work due to some miscommunication but she made things right. Her word document showed the new edited file as well as all the corrections! Ty!~\u003c3


No comments:

Post a Comment