Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will insert clickable table of contents that will make your book lively & enable dynamic reading

I will insert clickable table of contents that will make your book lively & enable dynamic reading












About:

  
        " With 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE "

I will Professionally Format your amazon kindle ebooks and insert Clickable Table of Contents and Weblinks that will make your ebook easier to navigate by your readers and most importantly encourage a positive and 5star rating. I will then convert to MOBI, EPUB OR HTML( with docx file available for free). Here on FIVERR, I will give your EBook the best professional LAYOUT featuring well Structured;

  • Headings
  • Sub-Headings
  • Headers
  • Footers
  • Fonts
  • Adjusting Spacing
  • Alignment
  • Insert your ecover in the first page of your ebook .

   With this my FIVERR gig, there is unlimited revisions and unlimited numbers of pages, and if you order my services I will wooow you with the outcome of your product I have worked on as you wil be glad you ordered.

   With my FIVERR service approval by Amazon is 100% guaranteed. You will get more sales from the recurrence of positive and high rating you will get as a result of my work and final format output of your product.

             Order Now!!! 

Reviews


aegreenfield:Great seller to work with. The delivery time was fast and efficient.

icesnowprincess:Thanks, It was a pleasure working with you...

jjt45:Awesome Job

icesnowprincess:Great Buyer. Thank you.

pharmaclinix:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment