Monday, April 2, 2018

I will have your masterpiece ready for sale and looking amazing. Feel free to contact me directly. + See More

I will have your masterpiece ready for sale and looking amazing. Feel free to contact me directly. + See More












About:

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING FOR CUSTOM QUOTE FOR ALL NON-FICTION BOOKS! IF YOU ORDER BEFORE MESSAGING ME I WILL AUTOMATICALLY CANCEL YOUR ORDER. THANKS

  • Unlimited Revisions on my formatting issues. This doesn’t include spelling, grammar or incorrect information.
  • All Revisions unrelated to formatting will be a minimum of 1 Gig to correct.
  • Documents must be supplied ready for formatting when Gig is ordered or Gig may be cancelled.
  • If you change your mind once I have formatted, this will require additional Gigs to be purchased.


I will choose to use either Word or InDesign depending on the job. Extra cost if Indesign requested.

I will take your file (must be .doc or .docx file) and convert it into your desired specifications for KDP or Createspace.

Kindle is $5 per basic 5k words

Createspace is $5 per basic 5k words

Please contact for quotes on images, charts and tables or complex layout designs. Anything but basic must be quoted before ordering. All images 300dpi


Reviews


hirefivrpeeps:Another great experience. :) Thanks so much for the excellent work

dakota1712:Thanks again and good luck !

kentbooth:Another great job!

dakota1712:Thanks again for your business!

kentbooth:Awesome as always!!


No comments:

Post a Comment