Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will proofread content up to 4000 words

I will proofread content up to 4000 words












About:

I am a University student with a keen eye and quick fingers when it comes to proofreading documents. My $5 one day return packageis perfect for those who have shorter documents that need to be submitted quickly.

My experience working in public libraries has added to my knowledge of the English language and has allowed me the skills to spot any small grammatical and stylistic errors of all types of documents.

I have professional training in the editing of argumentative essays and papers as well as short stories from my work at the University of Manitoba. Attached to this Gig is a sample of my proofreading skills.

When proofreading I will make note of what I changed in order to be as transparent as possible.

Contact me if you have any other questions!

Reviews


philip743:Seller is great! Seller did more than what was required. Would highly recommend it!

piewithmeat:Friendly and very clear on what the expectations were for the job. Thanks for buying, it was great working with you!

bhodges:Friendly and capable - thanks.

piewithmeat:Enjoyed working with you! Glad I could help you out with your writing needs.

bhodges:A friendly member and a terrific writer!


No comments:

Post a Comment