Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will proofread and edit your document in english or spanish

I will proofread and edit your document in english or spanish












About:


I can edit/proofread your document in English or Spanish. I have worked in Writing Services since 2009 and as a translator and interpreter since 2013.  

If you think there's anything I should know to make the edition more effective, don't doubt on letting me know. Don't be afraid to discuss your writing style or the purpose of your document, this could impact the result of the edition. 

If you need faster delivery, check the extra gigs below or contact me, and I will love to help.

Any other questions, don't doubt on contacting me.

Reviews


caraclau:good job!

sofyasavinova:Great work, thanks!

marlety:It was a pleasant experience!

caraclau:good job!

sofyasavinova:Great work, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment