Monday, February 3, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Writing











About:

Hello!



I'm a native English-speaker from the USA and also speak fluent German. I'm currently living and working in Japan.



I'm a certified TESOL/TEFL trainer and have 15+ years of teaching and proofreading experience.



I will read your writing and provide edits to adjust for grammar, flow, and readability. I can handle your applications, essays, news articles, and assignments, as well as CV/Resumes, and cover letters. Business documents such as email, employee reviews and reports are also accepted.



I will provide feedback and comments, so you can write and submit your best work! Everyone needs another set of eyes before hitting 'send'. Let me help you!



Additionally, if you have questions about the edits I have made, I will be happy to explain them to you in detail.



***

PLEASE NOTE: I WILL NOT WRITE YOUR DOCUMENTS OR COLLEGE ESSAYS FOR YOU. 

***

THIS GIG IS FOR EDITING AND FEEDBACK, ONLY.


***

Reviews


:

Perfect and fast

:

Great as usual!

:

Professional and efficient

:

SECOND TIME WORKING WITH HER, SHE IS AMAZING. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND

:

Magic every time!




No comments:

Post a Comment