Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Edit And Proofread Chinese Up To 5000 Characters











About:

Proofread and edit your Chinese (simplified and traditional) essay or novel up to 5000 words (or more?) according to your preference.



Why should you choose me!



  • Chinese is my native language
  • Chinese-based family & native Chinese speaker
  • Learn Chinese for more than 12 years in school life and can speak and write it fluently. 


What I Do:



  • I can check your spelling, grammars and punctuation .
  • I can correct short or long essays and even novels in your desire
  • Do not hesitate to contact me BEFORE you place an order to ensure my availability ^-^


Notes:

Feel free to drop me a message before you place an order! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service. Great communication. On time and perfect.

Seller's Response:

Good to work with!

Seller's Response:

My project had very particular specifications and jamiekong accommodated these and got everything right first time. Great communication and accurate, detailed work. Delivered way before the deadline, too. Looking forward to working with you again soon - thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great communication!

Seller's Response:

Nice to work with, delivered as expected. Trusted seller. will order again :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment