Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will proofread and edit your content up to 1, 500 words.

I will proofread and edit your content up to 1, 500 words.












About:

I am passionate about essays and research. Proofreading and editing work has always been an intellectually rewarding task for me, so trust that I will work on your essays and papers with the best of my capabilities and with the interest of helping you make your paper the best that it can be.

My services primarily include:
-Punctuation, grammar, and spell check
-Improvement of coherence and readability
-Tracked changes and helpful comments on Word


I guarantee that I will work closely with you so that all your content needs are met. I am looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment