Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will edit your short stories with an amazing turnaround

I will edit your short stories with an amazing turnaround












About:

I am a professionally trained public relations coordinator, editor, and writer with over 4-years of experience in writing press releases, blogs, columns, website copy, and social media posts,my goal is to make everyone a great communicator by providing confidential, safe, and secure proofreading and editing services to my clients here.
Professionalism, quality, and affordability of any type of work is what clients want. With me , all that is guarantee to ensure your satisfaction. I will ensure the following in your work:
  • Typographical Errors
  • Grammatical Mistakes
  • Run-On Sentences
  • Punctuation and Quotation Marks
  • Subject-Verb Disagreements
  • Sentence Fragments and Lengths
  • Spelling
  • Apostrophes
  • Comma Usage and Splices
  • Capitalization
  • Tenses
  • Logical Flow and Sentence Structure
  • All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished! I also use Ms Word track changes to keep track of all the changes made in the document.
*I am open to all custom orders, no matter the Word Count*

I never outsource. I will work on your project...guaranteed! 
Let's get to work.Fast, affordable, and available 24/7!

Thank you in advance!
Elizabeth walter

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment