Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will proofread and copy edit any text or book professionally

I will proofread and copy edit any text or book professionally












About:

I will proofread AND copy edit your website content, blog posts, articles, ebooks etc up to 500 words in UK English or American English.

I guarantee to return your work in 24 hours! (Up to 2000 words).

I can usually deliver orders up to 5000 words in 24 hours too!

I am a native English speaker of the UK with a first class honours degree, I have been proofreading and copy editing to a high standard for many years, and I am a published author.

I pay careful attention to detail to ensure that your edited copy is up to professional standards, correcting grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, and repetition - American or UK English.

I will make all necessary corrections and return your completed text, you can review all corrections using Microsoft Word's Track Changes feature.

Q:
What is Copy Editing?

A: It involves checking facts, re-phrasing and generally correcting the text in order to make it flow smoothly and professionally. Your document will be returned to you polished, perfected and publish-ready! The price for this is included in the gig!

n.b. I do not correct formatting; I do not rewrite, reduce or add to your content. You need a copywriter for that.

Reviews


mosheberdugo:PERFECT as always!\nThank you! :)

avj113:You are most welcome!

fredyho:ok perfect.

avj113:Thank you!

shellyoh:The delivery was fast, reliable, and the quality of work was awesome. I cannot be more satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment