Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will write or edit a 1000 word article

I will write or edit a 1000 word article












About:

Check out the example article above!

Looking for a technical article that is clear, concise, informative and engaging? With my Engineering and IT background, I am able to tackle a wide variety of subjects in the area of technology, and I have the ability to translate complex subjects into language that is easy to understand.

I am able to provide you with articles in:

- Computers and IT;
- Mobile technology;
- Software and Apps;
- Games and Game Development;
- Much more!

Feel free to drop me a message any time, and I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


marykulp:Thanks- very good!

williamvs989:Great to work with you again!

edwardwong274:Overall, I am pretty happy with the work. William was able to help me with a relatively pretty technical project.

williamvs989:Great to work with you!

marykulp:Very good! Best one yet. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment