Friday, July 6, 2018

I will perfectly edit your business content

I will perfectly edit your business content












About:

I will craft the type of content that you'll be able to showcase on your website, in marketing materials, or even a whitepaper to perfectly and concisely describe your business to the world.

You will get:
  • Clear, easily understandable copy edited pieces
  • Perfectly worded pieces
  • Professional high-quality service

I have amassed experience as a trusted business reporter for international newswires such as Dow Jones, and a major financial news television station. My writing has been published in newspapers and magazines (see portfolio link). I have interviewed internationally known CEOs and politicians. 

I am able to use my creativity with words to introduce a new customer base to your product or service in a down-to-earth and personable way. Always feel free to message me for Custom Offers

I look forward to having the chance to help you. 

Reviews


jyarsinsky1:Worked on project immediately. Made good revisions.

mirella_:Thank you for the high praise and I am glad you were pleased with my work.

gregsporleder:Thank you for the help.

mirella_:Outstanding Experience!

mansioza:Quick, easy and good! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment